Telephone and PABX
As your company expands from a startup to a thriving business with employees, you will want to provide phone connectivity to your staff. To do this, you will find yourself researching Private Branch Exchange (PBX) systems.
It’s not every day that businesses specifically want to set up their phone system. There has to be something in it for them to move their phone service to the cloud.
Companies large and small enjoy the impressive capabilities of a PBX. Here are the top reasons why businesses use a PBX:
- Manage and complete calls on a specific, pre-programmed schedule. You can choose the direction of the “branching out” and set your own rules in the PBX network tree. Operators can restrict or permit international dialling as needed to avoid high costs.
- Transfer calls between users and departments with ease. Establish and maintain connections without dropping calls. You can transfer calls effectively through a warm transfer or cold transfer. Either way, you can transfer calls reliably.
- Customize greetings with recorded messages, including the choice of music for your business. This feature is a fantastic way to alert customers about a sale or service issues.
- Operate a call centre to help you manage a sales team or customer support department. While costly, a PBX can hold inbound and outbound calls in a queue based on its physical limitations. A cloud-based PBX can handle a higher volume of calls and distribute them to the desired people or teams.
- Connect multiple office locations with the same phone system so employees can talk to each other. Instead of managing separate phone systems, you would use a PBX to handle this call routing.
IT HUB offers traditional Analogue PABX solutions as well as Virtual PBX solutions for effective and efficient communications.
We offer the full range from multi-branch interlinked PABX systems to simple handsets and headsets to get any business of any size communicating.
We partner with Panasonic, the best brand name in PABX, to offer you onsite solution hardware for your environment.
Let’s Get Started
With our deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, we are confident to find the best solution for your requirements.
Our real differentiator is the qualification of our staff and a professional approach to solve complex software problems. Our ideology is focused around the delivery of true value to our clients, employees and the greater Bahraini community.
Consultants can help improve their client’s skill set. Clients can be trained by consultants to run the company more effectively, while employees can be trained in their related field to optimize their knowledge and skills. The organization benefits with expert help through consulting services, while reducing employment cost. A consultant works temporarily on projects, as needed aiding the clientele with specific challenges.
Consultants represent a specific set of skills, companies and organizations cannot necessarily afford to hire as employees or full time. Companies benefit by having consultants work at an agreed hourly rate and set of hours on specific problems challenges. This helps an organization overcome specific problems without taking risks with employees.
Founded in the Kingdom of Bahrain in 2007, IT HUB has vast in-house experience and skills in Networking, Fibre Optics, Desktop Support and IP telephony. We provide a full range of ICT solutions to our clients:
High-Speed Connectivity Solutions
Please read our latest blog posts
We are here To help
To succeed in today’s dynamic world, businesses need to successfully navigate through increased complexity and volatility in minimal time. Contact us for any IT related services and we will be more than happy to provide you with a free consultation.